Want to sign up to our Newsletter?

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Tears in Heaven

Mama Margot (center)
One knows there is no sadness, sorrow or tears in Heaven.  However, the cloudy, dreary morning showers feels like Heaven is weeping with us today ... Our dear Dona Margot passed away today.

She welcomed me into her kitchen, loved me like a daughter, taught me about Tico cooking, laughed at my mistakes and shared her kitchen secrets with me ... "I put some of this and some of that and HE makes it taste good!"  She insisted we eat her leftovers, gave Adam snacks like only a Grammie does, called Daryl her "handsome gringo son", the stories of life she shared and the song that was a constant on her heart will be treasures I'll cherish in my heart for eternity.

My last encounter with her will be forever etched on my heart ... as I tenderly touched her cheek I insisted that we LOVE her leftovers but tonight we need some family time and dinner at home. "We'll see you in the morning." One last hug goodbye as I ran out in the rain ...

Please pray for:
Samuel, he took care of her, she took care of him, they loved each other like no other.
Dylan, their grandson they are raising.
Delynn, Gloria and Carmelinda, Margot and Samuel have been family to them for 10+ years.



1 comment: