Want to sign up to our Newsletter?

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Who Am I?

My princess crown ...
Princess of The King, daughter, wife, mom, nurse, missionary and lover of Jesus ... This is not a new question for me to ponder, however due to our recent move to Costa Rica and subsequent upheaval of our "normal" lives, I've been challenged to revisit this question ... Who am I?

In starting a 'new life', I could paint whatever picture I want with our recent move. In a sense, I could start fresh and create a new identity!  Who and what have I always dreamed of being ... what big adventure do I want to create for my life ... what distant worlds have I dreamed of exploring?  Rest assured, I've nothing to run from, nothing to hide (except those secrets shared only with Peg), no need to create a new identity however tempting it may be! Quiet the contrary, the challenges of this move, have caused me to cling to my identity in Christ ... as I've been shaken to my core, there's no room or time for false pretense! Although I am a wife, mom, nurse, missionary, etc., the reality is ... I am a princess of my King, a lover of Jesus! I want the whole world to see that come what may ... on Christ my Solid Rock I stand ... I know whom I believe in and I am persuaded that He desires relationship with ME ... He is able to do abundantly more than I can ask or imagine ... I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears ... those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame (He is revealed as my identity is in Him) ... lets be real here folks, it's His everlasting arms of love that have held me as I've cried in my depths of despair and danced the celebration with me in the height of my joy ... His eyes are on me and His ears are attentive to my prayer ... Reality is, life has me on this journey daily finding my identity in Him. I want each of you (from PA to CR to the ends of the earth) to experience the freedom Christ offers as you establish your identity in Him. Be real with yourself, let Him in the 'closet of your heart' and He will rock your world!

His Kingdom is forever ... His princess I am ...He's completing me in His image ...I'm living to honor Him ...

Life in the City ... this week was all about connections, His Spirit is so sweet!
"the Drone"
Celebrating a birthday with new friends, some would say it's was the best birthday party ever since they got to fly a Drone! ... helping a young girl comprehend English, although I may not be the best one for this job, HE's chosen me : ) ... airport taxi service at it's finest, whatever hour you need, Daryl and his trusty "Egg" will transport you! ... two mornings spent at El Nido, my heart is full ... yup, this is where my heart desires to serve Him! ... Micah went to an English youth group and blessed us with laughter recounting the events of the night ... an afternoon with The Gordley's, some of God's many angels crossing our paths ... the gift of a Zip-line tour, God knows what we need before we ask! ... Friday night fellowship with new and old friends ... exploring city life, always an adventure ...
Sunday morning fellowship, feels like home ... "poco a poco, dia a dia!"  ... little by little, day by day!

Pina Colada
Praises
Celebrating Micah's 10th spiritual birthday!
More connections
Handy 'fix-it' husband
Health
Rosario ... continues to clean our home and bless my soul!
For each of you, holding up our arms in prayer
Freedom to cry cleansing tears of missing home

Prayers
Daily find our identity in Christ ... to know His best for us
God's best vehicle for us
Next living situation
Adam has a cold
What should school look like next year?
VidaNet is closing March 31st ... find out more at:
 http://vidanetonline.org/blog/2017/3/were-closing

Zip-line tour ... boys play ground


Los Paleteros ... YUM!

No, these are not our new pets!

Flying to see Mimi

Monkey's everywhere

Missing our dried grape friends ... 

Taking a picture for Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment