Want to sign up to our Newsletter?

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Life Through Our Eyes

What better way for you to experience life with us this week than by looking through our eyes ...
Lettin' our light shine before men!
These full of life pictures tell it like it was ... and give you a view much better than my weary body could ever pen at this hour!  We keep saying "next week it should slow down..." Perhaps 'next week' like 'tomorrow' will never come! 

My heart continues to be full of song ... with this one by Kutless coming to mind often and drawing me into Father's embrace.
... So hold me close, don’t let me fall, It’s a chance to prove, Jesus I trust in You ... This is a day for new dreams, A time for my faith to be strong, My heart’s finding peace in the chaos, I’m ready at last to move on. Stepping out into the water, Walking into the unknown, I can’t just stay here forever, Wherever You lead I will go, I will go with You.

A pictures worth a thousand words ... I'm to weary to write ... Life in the fast lane

Praises
Celebrating our Saviors birth with our amazing family at Casa VidaNet
God's provision
My back is healed!!
Daniella is moving BUT she still wants to go to church with us!
Father of Martha's twins wants to be involved in their lives
Celebrating our first wedding at Casa VidaNet ... Blessings of love and joy, Su and Andrey

Prayers
Delynn, Gloria, Carmelinda traveling to the States tomorrow
Students traveling to their homes on Wednesday
Family time to focus on our mighty men
Van is in the garage ... God's wisdom in the situation
Finances for VidaNet vidanetonline.org/friends-vidanet
*Ask us how you can sponsor a Vida220 student!

Life on the Mountain
Sportin' early Christmas gifts ...
feeling wrapped in love from family afar!

Declan Levi, hangin' with the big boys ...
Adam: "Mom, I'm not little anymore cause he is!"

Tamale assembly line ... 
Adam making mashed potatoes ...
Tamales for a crowd

Still smiling ... not even half way through ...
430 pares of Tamales ...
That's a lot!

Family fun ... taking a break from tamales ...
Spending energy on spike ball

Adam learning how to throw Frisbee ... 
Brock, is so cool ... they love him!

Happy 15th birthday Micah ...
time to start shaving ... embarrassing comment by mom!
Apple pie dessert ...
He made this chair in wood working!

Our family's Secret Santa Christmas party ...
Love this crew! 

Priceless ...
He sits still when he's holding Declan!

This is what it means to have Jesus in his heart!
Luis, makes my heart happy!

Mighty Men of Casa VidaNet ...
Daryl. Manu. Delynn. Vinny. David. Gabo. Pablo.

My soulmate ...
This is a day for new dreams, A time for my faith to be strong,
My heart’s finding peace in the chaos ...
Jesus I trust in YOU!

This girl ... Full of life ...
Carmelinda, I'm gonna miss you!

Sista's of Casa VidaNet ...
You know, the ones who organize those Mighty Men above!

Gloria. Jessica. Jen. Liz.

Carpet Ball ... SO.MUCH.FUN ...
Thanks Dad Diener!

El Nido Christmas Party ... lots of snuggles to share ...

And, lots of energy to spend ...
love these kids!

Our Family Tree ...
Missing our neighbors in Big Maple ...
At least they can't climb higher than the second story windows!

What is Christmas about? ...
El Nido Christmas party entertainment ...
This is Broadway material!

Shang Hai ...
Pick up sticks game like my Grandma had!

Helping Dada make eggies for breakfast

Angel Gabriel and King Herod ...
Church Christmas drama ...
Proud of my brave king!

He did it ... in Spanish!

Sportin' styles of the times ...
Jedidiah was "crowd control"

Adam and Andres ...
Cutest shepherds on the block!
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!"
Joshua 24:15


No comments:

Post a Comment